THE WHARTON CLASS PLEDGE
As an alumna/us of the Wharton School, I pledge the following:
- I PLEDGE to honor the Wharton legacy of giving back by sharing my Wharton knowledge.
- I PLEDGE to provide opportunities to classmates and future students for learning, development, and recruitment.
- I PLEDGE to foster connections with classmates and fellow Wharton alumni to ensure meaningful, lifelong relationships and ongoing engagement.
- I PLEDGE to invest in the future of the Wharton School through time, expertise, and support of the Wharton Fund.
- I PLEDGE to uphold the traditions of ensuring that tomorrow’s business leaders have access to the Wharton School and thus, to the finest business education and the most powerful alumni network in the world.
Last year’s graduating class bestowed upon us substantial support through the MBA Class Gift—and on behalf of the Class of 2015, we are grateful for this generosity. We now have the opportunity to continue the Wharton tradition of honoring the alumni who have supported us and paying it forward to the next graduating class—the Class of 2016. Donated to the Wharton Fund, class gifts have supported the experiences and opportunities that have shaped our time at Wharton. Our gift is our contribution to the success of future Wharton students and the success of the School we will soon represent as alumni.
This year, we ask you to join in this longstanding tradition by contributing to the MBA Class Gift. In addition, we encourage you to help continue a new tradition by signing the Wharton Class Pledge.